INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATION, CHANDIGARH
(Approved Research Centre of Panjab University, Chandigarh)
Five Days Online Workshop on
Digital Skills for Effective Teaching and Learning
(26th July, 2021 – 30th July, 2021)
1. To develop digital competence of teachers for effective teaching and learning.
2. To enable the teachers explore new trends and select and integrate appropriate ICT pedagogy in teaching-Learning processes.
- * This training programme is open to all students, researchers, and faculty members from all academic institutions, including schools, colleges, universities, and media fields.
- * This course is for academics from various disciplines who want to master tools for online teaching and E-Learning in order to improve their teaching and learning processes.
* Laptop or Desktop
* High speed connection
Please fill the Google form by using link: https://forms.gle/fCPZpnFpgLQiEKx1A
Registration Fee: Rs.500/-
Participants will fill up the online application form with all the required details. The final date of submission is 24 July, 2021. The workshop is open to all.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Registration will be accepted only when participants make the payment of prescribed fee of Rs.500 either by (NEFT/UPI/IMPS) to the below mentioned account of attach screenshot of their payment:
|Account Name:||Institute for Development and Communication (IDC)|
|Account Number:||SB Account No.1462500100048301|
|Bank & Branch:||Karnataka Bank Ltd., Sector 38D, Chandigarh|
(1) Five days workshop will begin on 26th July 2021 Details will be sent to the participants later.
(2) Attendance at all the sessions will be mandatory.
(3) A Laptop with good internet connectivity will be required for this workshop or if you are connected through mobile hotspot then arrange booster 4G Pack to facilitate hands on experience/training in the workshops.
(4) An e-certificate will be provided after successful completion of the course.
Schedule for Training Programme
3:00 to 4:00 PM (one session per day)
Dr. Anuradha Sekhri (Assistant Professor), Unit of Educational Studies,
IDC (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Contact No.98726 02836