Conference and Discussion Facilities
A large civic building is designed for conventions, industrial shows, and the like, having large unobstructed exhibit areas and include conference rooms, accommodation, restaurant, and other facilities.
Desktops, Laptops, Projectors, Multimedia, Large Screen displays for hosting conferences & Meetings. Audio Recording, Digital Photography & other array of facilities are available in ID
Institute for Development and Communication (IDC), Chandigarh is a premier research and teaching Institute with a well-established library, audio-video research materials and documentation facilities.
IDC has an extensive library consisting of 11000 reference books on a variety of topics including Philosophy, Sociology, Conflict Resolution, Gender Studies, Caste Demographics, Political Science, Law, Economics, History, Literature, Fiction etc.
Researchers, journalists, academicians, social activists and administrators may find the library a useful facility.
NEW ADDITIONS OF BOOKS
1. The Idea of New India : Essays in Defence of Critical Thought/ by Pramod Kumar, 2022.
2. 1946 Last War of Independence: Royal Indian navy Mutiny/ by Pramod Kapoor, 2022.
3. Turmoil in Punjab/ by Ramesh Inder Singh, 2022.
4. Studies in Indian Public Finance/ by M. Govinda Rao, 2022.
5. How should a Government Be?/ by Jaideep Prabhu, 2021.
6. Policymaker’s Journal: From New Delhi to Washington D.C./ by Kaushik Basu, 2021.
7. The Grammar of Caste/ by Kaushik Basu, 2021.
8. 1984: India’s Guilty Secret/ by Pav Singh, 2021.
9. From Raj to Republic: Sovereignty, Violence and Democracy in India/ by Sunil Purushotham, 2021.
10. Indian Cinema: Today & Tomorrow/ by S.V. Srinivas, ed. & others, 2021.
11. Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association ; 7th edition, 2020.
12. Interviewing as Qualitative Research/ by Irving Seidman ; 5th edition, 2019.
13. Research Design : Qualitative, Quantitative and Mixed Methods Approaches ; 5th edition, 2018.
14. Qualitative Inquiry & Research Design: Choosing among five Approach ; 4th edition, 2018
15. Cambridge Handbook of Creativity and Personality Research/ by Gregory J. Feist & others, 2017.
16. Learning and Collective Creativity : Activity Theoretical & Sociocultural Studies/ by Annalisa Sannino & Viv Ellis, 2014.
17. Fearless at Work / by Michael Carroll, 2012.
18. Managerial Revolution : What is happening in the World/ by James Burnham, 1988.
19. The Police and Political Development in India/ by David H. Bayley, 1969.
20. Pakistan or the Partition of India/ by B.R. Ambedkar, 1945.
TOTAL BOOKS : 10165