INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATION, CHANDIGARH
(Approved Research Centre of Panjab University, Chandigarh)
One Week Exposure on
Application of Artificial Intelligence in Teaching and Learning
(1st Feb, 2021 – 8th Feb, 2021)
APPLICATION OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
IN TEACHING AND LEARNING
TO DEVELOP EXPERTISE OF TEACHERS IN APPLICATION OF AI
TO FACILITATE ONLINE TEACHING AND LEARNING:
* to personalize/customize electronic tutoring and learning for each student.
* to make knowledge more accessible to students,
* simplification of grading and assessing project work and assignment.
* Laptop or Desktop
* High speed connection
Please fill the Google form by using link:
Registration Fee: Rs.300/-
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Participants will fill up the online application form with all the required details. Registration will be accepted only when participants make the payment of prescribed fee of Rs.300 either by (NEFT/UPI/IMPS) to the below mentioned account of attach screenshot of their payment:
|Account Name:||Institute for Development and Communication (IDC)|
|Account Number:||SB Account No.1462500100048301|
|Bank & Branch:||Karnataka Bank Ltd., Sector 38D, Chandigarh|
(1) Attendance in all the sessions will be mandatory.
(2) A Laptop with good internet connectivity will be required for this workshop or if you are connected through mobile hotspot then arrange booster 4G Pack to facilitate hands on experience/training in the workshops.
(3) e-certificate will be provided after successful completion of the course as well as the assignments.
Prof. Asha Sethi, Director (Unit of Educational Studies), IDC
Dr. Anuradha Sekhri (Assistant Professor), Unit of Educational Studies,
IDC (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Contact No.98726 02836