INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATION, CHANDIGARH
(Approved Research Centre of Panjab University, Chandigarh)
On way to Virtual Classrooms:
One Week Workshop
(20th July, 2020 – 25th July, 2020)
ONLINE MODE OF TEACHING AND LEARNING:
DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND DELIVERY OF E-CONTENT
TO EMPOWER THE TEACHERS WITH ONLINE TEACHING
SKILLS FOR MANAGING THE VIRTUAL CLASS ROOM
* Laptop or Desktop
* High speed connection
Please fill the Google form by using link:
Registration Fee: Rs.200/-
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Participants will fill up the online application form with all the required details. The final date of submission is 17th
While doing the registration the participants must make the payment of prescribed fee of Rs.200 either by
(NEFT/UPI/IMPS) to the below mentioned account of attach screenshot of their payment:
|Account Name:||Institute for Development and Communication (IDC)|
|Account Number:||SB Account No.1462500100048301|
|Bank & Branch:||Karnataka Bank Ltd., Sector 38D, Chandigarh|
(1) The Workshop and training programme will begin on 20th July 2020. Details may be sent to the participants later.
(2) All the participants are required to submit Daily Home Assignment,
(3) Attendance in all the sessions will be mandatory.
(4) A Laptop with good internet connectivity will be required for this workshop or if you are connecting through
mobile hotspot then arrange booster 4G Pack to facilitate hands on experience/training in the workshops.
(5) At the end all the participants will have to submit the assigned work as per the Sessions.
(6) e-certificate will be provided after successful completion of the course will as the assignment.
Prof. Asha Sethi, Director (Unit of Educational Studies), IDC
Dr. Anuradha Sekhri (Assistant Professor), Unit of Educational Studies,
IDC (Email: email@example.com) Contact No.98726 02836