INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATION, CHANDIGARH
(Approved Research Centre of Panjab University, Chandigarh)
Creation of e-Content and Courses:
Best Practices of Various Aspects of Online Teaching,
Learning and Evaluation
(17-22, August 2020)
1. To develop expertise of teachers in creation of e contents in subjects concerned.
2. Supplementing and complementing the best practices involved in pedagogy in online teaching and learning. Focus will be laid on interactivity in virtual classrooms as well as on evaluation.
* Laptop or Desktop
* High speed connection
Please fill the Google form by using link:
Registration Fee: Rs.500/-
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Participants will fill up the online application form with all the required details.
While doing the registration the participants must make the payment of prescribed fee of Rs.500 either by
(NEFT/UPI/IMPS) to the below mentioned account of attach screenshot of their payment:
|Account Name:||Institute for Development and Communication (IDC)|
|Account Number:||SB Account No.1462500100048301|
|Bank & Branch:||Karnataka Bank Ltd., Sector 38D, Chandigarh|
(1) One Week workshop will begin on 17th August 2020. Details will be sent to the participants later.
(2) Attendance in all the sessions will be mandatory.
(3) A Laptop with good internet connectivity will be required for this workshop or if you are connecting through mobile hotspot then arrange booster 4G Pack to facilitate hands on experience/training in the workshops.
(4) At the end all the participants will have to submit the assigned work as per the Sessions.
(5) e-certificate will be provided after successful completion of the course will as the assignment.
Prof. Asha Sethi, Director (Unit of Educational Studies), IDC
Dr. Anuradha Sekhri (Assistant Professor), Unit of Educational Studies,
IDC Email: firstname.lastname@example.org